Saturday, October 31, 2009

The power of positive thinking?

Positive thinking is it the way or a load? To me it's a load. Don't get me wrong some positive thinking is needed in order to survive, but to rely on it that is another story. Everybody tells you be positive and good things will come, so then if I am negative all I get are bad things? Is that how life really works? I guess for some fools, for me it's a little positive thinking mixed with a whole lot of hard work. I can sit and positively think all day long that I am going to be a millionaire, but that doesn't make it happen. Hard work that’s right HARD WORK!!! That's how it’s going to happen. Some of those so called positive thinkers I have met in my life are the worst people I have ever known. So don't get sucked into that just be positive that you can do anything, and try a little hard work you might just be amazed at what the results are.

Now on with the gym process. It has slowed down a little in the amount of work that has been put towards it. That is because of school and conflicting schedules with the others. Still hitting the weights though. Here is another workout for you to try:

20 kettlebell snatches left arm
10 pull-ups
20 kettlebell snatches right arm
10 pull-ups
20 kettlebell high pulls left arm
15 pushups
20 kettlebell high pulls right arm
15 pushups
20 kettlebell clean and press left arm
20 sit-ups
20 kettlebell clean and press right arm
20 sit-ups
20 kettlebells swings left arm
25 pull aparts
20 kettlebell swings right arm
25 pull aparts


If you don't know what pull aparts are go to youtube type in BANDED PULL APARTS you will see a user named kroc001 check out his video on how it is done.

Remember, it's not heavy your just not strong enough!
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment