Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still working

Still trying to get something started, a place of my own, but it is really hard money wise. Right now that seems to be the biggest sticking point. I have a guy who is making stuff for me like prowlers, sleds, and a rack for cheap but it’s just too expensive for me right now. That is really just wearing at me; I need to figure out something soon. Whether it is financial backing or some partners in this endeavor it needs to happen quick. Still I will keep my head above the water and try harder this year to get something going. It won’t be easy though school is starting back up again so that will consume a chunk of my time.


Alright enough of the sob story, here it is another workout for you to try. This one is called the 5-150; it is a spinoff of the 300 workout in that the base exercises and order in which they are done are the same. The only difference is that you start off with 5 tire flips. We used our 500 # tire for this.     

Tire Flips x 5

Dead Lifts @135 # x 25

Push Ups x 25

24” Box Jumps x 25

Floor Wipers @ 135 # x 25

KB Clean & Press @ 35 # x 25

Pull Ups x 25

Do circuit 2 x with a 3-5 min rest in between circuits.

All done for time


Remember it's not heavy your just not strong enough.


Bryan





No comments:

Post a Comment