Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some videos to get you going

It's been real busy lately with school, work and birthdays so I haven't had much of a chance to post anything. But the other day I ran across these two videos which really got me motivated to go do something. Both videos are for people who think they need a big fancy gym with a million dollars in equipment to workout out in.

First one is Fedor Emelianenko training in his hometown.



Second is a video I ran across on YouTube of someone giving themself a 60th birthday present in the form of a workout. Just look at where he trains and the equipment he uses.



There are also two other videos that go with this one if you want to see the others here is the link for round 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUeQcyUsbM
Here is the link for round 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsPj118A7U

Hope you enjoy these videos as much as I did. Also I hope they motivate you to go out there and tear it up.

Remember it's not heavy, your just not strong enough!
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment